2023 GREEN FEES
|WEEKDAYS||18 Hole Rate||9 Hole Rate|
|18 Hole Rate – Monday through Thursday|
|Adult Resident (age 18-61) Handpass Holder||$33||$28|
|Senior Citizen Resident Handpass Holder||$25||$19|
|Junior Resident Handpass Holder||$25||$19|
|Guest Fee – Adult/Senior Citizen||$52||$40|
|Guest Fee – Junior||$33||$28|
|TWILIGHT – Rate for all rounds after 4:00 p.m||$26||$26|
|Non- Handpass holders||$33||$33|
|FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS|
|Adult Resident (age 18-61) Handpass Holder||$35|
|Senior Citizen Resident Handpass Holder||$35|
|Junior Resident Handpass Holder||$27|
|Guest Fee – Adult/Senior Citizen||$60|
|Guest Fee – Junior||$39|
|Twilight Handpass Holder||$26|
All prices are per rider double occupancy
|Single rider cart||$24||$24|
Range Balls - $7 per basket (approximately 35-40 balls)
Pull Carts - $7
- Only golfers are permitted on the golf course. Each golfer must have his or her own set of clubs and bag. No one is permitted to ride in a cart unless he or she is playing or unless permission has been granted by the Parks and Recreation Department. Exception: Semi-finals and finals of tournaments.
- Residents must present their current golf handpass when paying the greens fee. Staff may request additional picture I.D. Persons without a golf handpass must pay guest fee.
- Unlicensed drivers are prohibited from operating golf cars.
- Pull carts and electric carts are prohibited on tees, aprons or greens. Pull carts must be kept thirty feet from greens. Electric cars use cart paths and observe all signs and markings.
- Proper attire is required on the golf course. Gentlemen are required to wear shirts with collars and sleeves. (No bathing suits, all-purpose shoes, boots or street shoes.)
- Golf shoes with metal penetrating spikes are prohibited.
- Tee off in designated areas only. When temporary tees and greens are used, regular tees and greens may not be used.
- Maintain position on the course in relation to other groups. Players must keep up play with no open holes ahead. If holding up play, players must pick up balls and proceed to next tee.
- When one group is in the Halfway House and another group comes in, the first group must leave and be ready to tee off or lose their position.
- The following are prohibited: throwing of clubs, running or jumping on greens, carrying bags onto greens, placing pull carts on tees, aprons or greens, and reckless operation of a golf cart.
- Replace all divots and repair all ball marks on greens.
- Rake bunkers after use - rake toward center.
- Do not play a shot until all players ahead are out of range. Shout "Fore" as a warning on any shot which might endanger another golfer.
- Practice in designated practice areas only. Practice on the golf course is prohibited.
- Entrance and exit roads are out of bounds. Playing across roads is prohibited.
NOTE: Suspension of privileges, fine, and/or arrest may be imposed for the violation of policies and procedures.
Notice to Golfers
Workers on the Course
The greens crew is working hard to maintain the Longshore Golf Course to provide you with a quality golfing experience. To help insure the safety of the employees, please follow these simple steps:
When encountering workers on the course within your hitting range, gain the workers attention by calling “fore” or waving your arm before you hit. Please remember that workers operating equipment may be wearing hearing protection. It is the golfers’ responsibility to gain the employees attention.
Properly warned, the employee will acknowledge the warning with a wave. The employee will then discontinue their work and watch the approaching shot. If in doubt, do not hit.
Lightning Detection System
Longshore Golf Course has installed the Strike Guard lightning detection system for the convenience and safety of our patrons.
The system will sound an audible alarm and initiate a strobe light when a lightning strike is detected within a 5 mile radius. Players are required to leave the golf course immediately and seek shelter when the system is active.
A visual warning, (the strobe), will continue for a 30 minute duration timed to the most recent lightning strike within the 5 mile radius. The visual warning is located on the roof of the pro sbhop as well as the golf maintenance uilding adjacent to the 15th tee.
The system will continue to monitor for lightning in the area and sound an all clear horn when no lightning is detected for 30 minutes after the most recent strike.
Note: This is an automated system detecting lightning in the area. Golf Staff may not override the system warning.
Following the all clear horn, players wishing to resume their round should proceed back to the location at which they discontinued play.