Junior Golf Certification Requirements
1. Who: Junior golfers ages 8-11 must complete 10 hours of group instruction or 3.5 hours of private instruction. If the Junior receives 6 hours of group instruction then he/she will be required to take 2.5 hours of private instruction as well from a certified instructor/professional.
2. Physical skills test covering: Grip, Stance Toe-to-Toe, "L" swing hinging of the wrists, Full swing, Chipping, Putting, Irons, Woods and Sand.
3. Golf written test: covering: Etiquette, Rules, Course Marking and Care for the course.
4. Upon Successful completion of the certification the junior golfer receives a signed certificate and hand-pass certification emblem.
5. Cost for conducting certification test: $25.00