Today's Course Conditions
Saturday, September 25th.
Longshore Golf Course opens at 7:00 A.M.
Electric Carts are available.
The practice range closes at 5:00 P.M. on Sundays for maintenance.
Attention Garmin Users: If you are having trouble getting your Garmin GPS to reflect the Hole #9 and #14 switch, please visit Garmin's website to update your system.
Longshore Golf Course 2021 Opening Local Rules:
Below is a detailed list of all local rules that have been put in place in response to the current pandemic. We ask that all customers please read these rules carefully before booking a tee time or coming to Longshore this season. All details that follow are subject to change. Please note that neglect of these rules may result in closure of the facility.
General Property Info:
- Social distancing must be maintained while on the property. All players must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from each other.
- All non-COVID vaccinated customers must wear a face covering during check-in. Players may remove face coverings during their round if maintaining distances of 6 feet or more.
- Restrooms will be available through porta-johns in our usual locations (7th and 13th holes), as well as the halfway house and pro shop. These will be cleaned several times a day for your safety.
- Carts will be available on a first come, first served basis. Golf cart usage will be double rider. A new fee has been implemented for single rider carts.
- Practice range, practice green, and practice bunker are open. Customers must bring exact change cash ($6) for range balls.
- To keep our facility as safe as possible, players must leave immediately after their round (no congregating in parking lot).
- Tee times will be at 10-minute intervals. The no show policy will be strictly enforced.
- All reservations must be made through our online reservation system or smart phone application, including same day play. No telephone reservations will be accepted. Same day reservations may be made up to one hour prior to the desired tee time.
- Check-in will be handled in the pro shop.
- Customers may pay with cash or credit card. Receipts will be given to present the starter.
- Scorecards and pencils will be available.
- Flagsticks may be removed. Once it is a player’s turn to putt, he or she should continue putting until they have holed out. This will help keep social distancing and promote pace of play.
- Bunker rakes will be available. We ask that players not comfortable with touching the rakes to smooth sand with their feet after using bunkers.
- Water fountains will be available.
Although we will continue to sanitize and make every effort to provide a healthy environment, PLEASE MAKE RESPONSIBLE DECISIONS, BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL RISK PROFILE, ON WHETHER TO EXPOSE YOURSELF TO OTHERS AND THE GOLF COURSE.
We will continue to provide outdoor recreation to our customers during this heightened alert period as long as everyone obeys the above safety practices. We will continue to monitor the recommendations by the CDC, local, state and national authorities and keep you updated on changes at the course. IF YOU, A FAMILY MEMBER OR SOMEONE YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH HAS RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS, PARTICULARLY A FEVER, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT LONGSHORE.